As we step into a new chapter of our lives, we shall share our adventures with the world :) Monkey is doing new tricks everyday and I want to share those with the people we love (and those who love us, too!)
Wednesday, March 18, 2009
Let the fun begin...
I am exhausted today. We have Vicky visiting from Twentynine Palms and we have been busy! It's great having her here! We received a call from the UCSD genetics department yesterday and we received good news. The amnio came back normal! Yay! We go see the cardiologist tomorrow, and see a neurosurgeon at Rady's Children's Hospital on Thursday. Our Friday appointment at Loma Linda got pushed to Monday. I am very optimistic and think that little Demetrios will be just fine! We are excited to bring him into this world! Thank you to everyone for their support!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment