Sunday, September 12, 2010

Mall Food Courts

Just a quick "blurp" on my experience at the Mall recently. As I was walking through the Food Court looking for something Demetri could actually eat that was easy for him to chew and swallow, I was hounded by all the restaurant employees. "Try this" "Come sample this" "We have good prices" Blah, Blah, Blah. I felt like I was in Tijuana at the street market where everyone is yelling at you to buy their product. Demetri was also very overwhelmed! Why do they do that anyway? It makes you NOT want to eat at these places. You get hounded enough at the stores...why would I want to deal with it there, too? Anyway, in the end I chose the place that was NOT begging for my business. Crisp...it's a salad place that might I add is DELICIOUS! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment