Thursday, July 1, 2010

I'm Back :)

I used to use this blog to share about my pregnancy...which I did not do a very good job of, as you can see! However, I have made some corrections and will be taking over this blog to share our life adventures. Well, obviously, Monkey is now here! :) He's going to be one years old on July 17th! He was born very healthy and has been doing great. He did need a VP shunt, which was a headache for pretty much all of April and May...BUT he's doing really good now.

We moved back to NC...just monkey and mama. It's actually quite sad when I look back, but I know this was the best thing for us. We are currently staying with giagia while I look for a good job and hopefully buy a house. Everything moved very quickly and I still find myself thinking that daddy is still deployed. It's actually pretty weird sometimes.

In the last two months, I learned how fast life can change. The worry and stress from the monkey's stay at the hospital made me realize just how much love I have for this little guy. He's my whole world, my life. It's true when they say your child is like your heart walking outside your body. He deserves the very, very best in life, and I will do anything to make sure that's exactly what he gets. I am so incredibly thankful for having such amazing family and friends that have surrounded us by so much love. It's actually a good feeling to know how much support we have.

So I'll end by saying, as sad as I am sometimes about our situation, it makes my heart smile to be so blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment