As we step into a new chapter of our lives, we shall share our adventures with the world :) Monkey is doing new tricks everyday and I want to share those with the people we love (and those who love us, too!)
Sunday, January 25, 2009
Welcome
Welcome to our new blog...thanks to Kristine! What a great way to to share our journey through this pregnancy with all of those close to us back home! I am beginning my 15th week tomorrow. I had a fairly easy first trimester compared to horror stories I have heard. I am so excited that I have some friends and family in the same boat as me...Brandy (Scott's sister) is also pregnant and expecting her third child just three days after me! My good friend, Collins, from back in NC is also expecting 6 weeks ahead of me. It is very exciting! I have a doctor's appointment on Tuesday...no ultrasound, just a check up. I have only gained 5 pounds so far, but I look like I have gained 20! My belly is huge! I am afraid of what I will look like by the time the 9th month rolls around! This baby is also very stubborn (like its daddy) ~ can't decide what it likes to eat. Nothing settles with me completely! We are moving from Twentynine Palms on February 27th to Oceanside, CA. We are super excited to get out of this desert and by the beach again! Visitors always welcome!!! :) Well, I guess I will keep this blog updated with how we are progressing. Thanks for visiting!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment